Unknown Facts About Termite Control On Wood
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control solutions to our families . Seemingly innocent yet extremely dangerous pests have been plaguing families and homes for centuries.
We continuously strive to help our customers achieve minimal pest activity around their homes using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials. The health and safety of people, pets, and the environment are a top priority at Flick Anticimex. We apply residual materials to necessary areas which may include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and tile flooring, powerful against the heaviest infestations, nevertheless very low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
1. Rentokil Initial Pty Ltd ABN 98 000 034 597 trading as Rentokil Pest Control (RPC) agrees to provide a Residential Pest Control Inspection and Treatment (the Agency ) at the specified areas of the assumptions described above for the Charges (incl GST) in relation to these Pests described in this document in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Additional places or pests will likely be subject to a survey and proposal. .
A Biased View of Termite Control On Wood
2. Acceptance: The Customers acceptance of those terms may be confirmed either by signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to carry out the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The Fees as set out in this agreement are payable by the Customer to RPC for your Service. Fees are inclusive of GST. The Fees are payable on the day that the Service is rendered. RPC will provide the Client with an electronic tax invoice on the date of the Service, Where the Customer authorises a credit card or direct debit to a bank account, a fee for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
4. Interest on over dues & No Deductions: Interest is payable by the Client on delinquent amounts payable to RPC in the end of the due date until the date on which the debt has been paid at a rate of two per cent (2%) above the rate billed by RPCs bank on overdrafts for less than one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000.00).
Termite Control Online - Questions
5. Treatment effectiveness: the Service will be delivered by RPC in a competent and professional manner taking into account those terms. The ongoing effectiveness of the control provided depends on the Customer implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and home maintenance procedures. The Customer acknowledges that pest treatment may also be rendered ineffective by disturbing her latest blog handled areas, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested substances to the property that encourage pest activity. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The insect inspections undertaken as part of this Service will be predicated upon a visual inspection only limited to those areas and sections of their assumptions entirely accessible and visible to the technician in the time and on the afternoon of this inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and stock may conceal evidence of some pests that can only be shown when these things are eliminated.
All insects are excluded unless consented by RPC in writing. .
Termite Control On Wood - The Facts
7. Ideas and recommendations: RPCs technician will offer a service report after the Service and provide advice and recommendations to the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These may pay for hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Security: The Client must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have see complete and secure access (free of any health and safety hazards and dangers ) into the relevant areas of the premises and all facilities such as water and electricity that RPC may reasonably need in order to offer the Service .The Customer must advise the RPC technician before the commencement of the Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with reasonable security and safety instructions of the Customer while present at the Customers premises. .
All About Termite Control On Wood
9. Customer Co-operation: The Customer must comply with all advice and instructions provided by RPC to the Client including any relating to pesticides and equipment usage and the health and safety of all persons using the premises during and following the completion of this Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: When delivery of this Service involves drilling or cutting any substances, the Client will be responsible for identifying the location of utility services to the property including pipes and drainage pipes, electric and telephone wires, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting however, the Customer will be liable for any damage caused by penetration to any services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .